Business Immigration To Romania
Romania offers temporary and permanent residence permits to business owners who take an active role in their company as directors. The visas and permits are granted on the grounds of the prior endorsement for the Promotion of Foreign Investments, to nationals who are or will become shareholders or associates, in management and administration positions, within companies which have legal and active presence in Romania.
To start the business immigration procedure, we need to set up a Romanian company, prepare a business plan, and ensure that all requirements for the company’s successful operation are met. Once the director has his permit, the spouse and children can also apply for family unification and come to Europe. This program is available to all nationalities.
A complete package can include the following:
- Company Incorporation
- Registered Office
- Business plan for the purposes of residency application
- Tax number and social security number for the applicant
- Residency application
- Invitation letter for visit visa (issued by our company)
- House search
- Family reunification visa for the applicant’s family members
- Work permit and resident permit for additional directors or staff